牙醫系三年級雲婉芬出國研習心得

研習時間:1000814~1000821

研習地點:泰國曼谷

研習名稱:2011亞太牙醫學生會

研習類別:學生聯盟組織會議

It was my second trip to Thailand, Bangkok. Although it has been six years since my last visit; somehow, something is still familiar to me. Besides the street view and the atmosphere in Bangkok, it is nice to meet some old friends and new friend worldwide.
Bangkok, the capital city in Thailand, is so metropolitanized far beyond my imagination. Buildings and high-tech electronics such as black berry mobile are almost everywhere. There is no exaggeration to say that the traffic there is just like a muddy flood of all season; cars and motorcycles occupied every inches of the road!!especially on raining days.
it’s been a week or so from the congress which was held in thailand on the 15th to the 21st of August, although being back in my home country and returning to daily school activities i still can’t shake the euforia I got from the congress and a piece of my heart is left behind in thailand making me miss it even more.

During those amazing 7 days I left for a congress that I thought as always would be a memorable experience but as is completed my journey to the land of smiles i came back wanting for more as I yearn to relive those 7 days and wishing it would never end.
Because the APDSA congress is hold by dental students, it must take a great effort to make a proper arrangement for the participants from worldwide. An immense thanks and gratitude to the Indonesian MYM LOC for being such splendid hosts and making us feel at home during our stay in there.
From the conversations from friends, I learned that there are 25 dental schools in Indonesia, and most of them located in Jakarta, and there is only one dental school in Hongkong. Interestingly, it seems that they have more girls than boys in the faculty of dentistry and their deans are mostly female professors, which are quite different from the phenomenon here in Taiwan. During then, I made friends with students from other countries of the same faculty as mine; it’s so nice that you can know more about what are the life, school courses, and the views of being a dental student. It was a really nice memory for all of us who attended, I hope we will be able to keep in touch by using websites,and Facebook.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

醫學系七年級李旻珊出國研習心得

醫學系 林默涵-科隆大學交換實習

醫學二李嫣雯