牙醫系三年級陳宜謙出國研習心得

研習時間:1000814~1000821

研習地點:泰國曼谷

研習名稱:2011亞太牙醫學生會

研習類別:學生聯盟組織會議

At the beginning of the second semester of 3rd grade, I am not that interested in attending the APDSA congress. But at last I think that maybe it’s the last chance to attend it and besides, I have never been to Thailand. Therefore, I joined it with my friends.

The weather in Thailand is hot and humid, and it’s a bit like the weather in Taiwan. Moreover, Thia food is so delicious, but I had a diarrhea in the first few days. But the first impression of Thailand, this buddhistic country, is great.

When I first stepped in the Rama Garden Hotel, where is the congress held, the staff of the APDSA gave us a warm welcome. They gave us not only the souvenir shirt but a lot of help. I remembered that the first day we were stuck at the MRT station because no taxi driver could understand where we wanted to go and thus they refused to take us a ride. Finally, because of their phone call and talked to the taxi driver, we could get on the taxi and headed to the opening ceremony of the APDSA congress.

During the four day APDSA congress, I experienced a lot. I met a lot of nice dental students from Asia Pacific countries and we exchanged our school life. And the lecture teach me when the patient got something wrong when he is treating, for example, few dizzy or even heart attack, how should a dentist deal with this kind of problem properly. Besides, there are also different topics discussed during the seminar contests. Moreover, the optional tour took me to the Ayuttaya and the floating market, which were awesome and fantastic. Last but not least, the final day of the congress, it was the cultural night. I saw many great performance of different country and culture which impressed me.

Although there is only a 4-day congress, it is so meaningful to me. And even now, I will not regret that I attended the congress. Maybe initially, someone told me that you could just go to Thailand for individual traveling, it would save you money and then you could have fun, too. But now, I think it would be totally different. I met a lot of students, communicating with each other in English. And I learned a lecture that will be useful to me when I am a dentist in the future. And the most important of all, I attended to a congress that every staff spent a lot of time and effort in. They not only organized a really great congress but they were also kind to us even though we met each other for the first time and just going to stay there about four or more days.

I have traveled to different countries in different ways. But I think this trip to Thailand is going to be one of the most memorable. I experienced the food, culture, tourist attractions, and I learned the precious knowledge and skills. Last but not least, I saw that what a successful congress like.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

醫學系七年級李旻珊出國研習心得

醫學系 林默涵-科隆大學交換實習

醫學二李嫣雯